3.03.2014

Josh turns 25 and Spring is a tease

This weekend was wonderful and warm and spent celebrating Josh's 25th birthday! 




I didn't take many pictures, but we were able to celebrate with both of our families and we had a lot of fun! Yesterday, Josh's family drove from Virginia to spend the day with us. We went to church and then showed them around Winston Salem.
It was 70 degrees and sunny. It was SO nice. Today... it iced and snowed we got out of school early and it is already cancelled for tomorrow. It is 20 degrees outside right now and I just want Spring already! 

I am very excited about Daylight Savings this weekend though.. even though we lose an hour, I just LOVE when it stays light outside later. I'll just pray God sends some warm weather with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment